Sunday, September 30, 2007

psh. Freewill, smealwill.

I chose fate. this seems like the optimistic choice. think about it. i would much rather believe that a loved one was killed because (insert your religious overlord's name here) thought it was his/or her's time than just because some murderer hated my Nana's parking job. I would like to hope that mankind isn't predisposed to just do bad things. That maybe it's all happening for some reason. It gives me something to believe in. I rather try and learn something from what's all going on, than just why it happening to me.

poopidy.poopidy.poopidy. i'm so indecisive. both sound good, when you think about it. Freewill just sounds so damn pessimistic. why should we think we are so high and mighty that we decide how things turn out. we are just here to experience life. we don't decide anything. how can we? when we think like that, that's when our burdens get heavy.

you know?

thinking that we can change everything. But! we can't be so blah that everything just sort of happens TO us. i guess it has to happen FOR us.



p.s. all my post are the same size. that sucks.

1 comment:

unknown said...

glad you noticed. i do think you are insightful, however. Perhaps that's the way your mind works. Insight, but it cranks out the same spacege. I know that's not a word--bit I like it and its the BLOG MASTER!